Thursday, January 12, 2012

Top 10 Celebrity Makeup Looks of 2011

The BeeBee Review's top 10 celebrity makeup looks for the year 2011. With so many to choose from it was very difficult to narrow down to 10 final choices, here's what we feel were memorable, beautiful and inspiring during the year 2011.


#10 I love a blue wigged, winged eyeliner, glossy lipped Katy Perry - I just do! I work with a bunch of girls, namely Mally Roncal, Christine Fulwiler and Saysay, who rocked out to Katy's 2011 hit "firework" all the time during our travels.


#9 YOU BETTA WERK! ... and that's all I have to say.


#8 Do you like this models makeup? You better, I did it! This is a sneak peek at, celebrity fashion designer, Marc Bouwer's Couture Pre Fall Collection for 2012. Amanda is one of Australia's supermodels and she is wearing Mally Beauty's red lipstick in warm tone and lots of volumizing mascara.



#7 Rihanna on the cover of Vogue's April 2011 issue, shot by Annie Leibovitz made me think "Jessica Rabbit - I need to buy this magazine!" As a makeup artist fire-engine-red hair can be a challenge because of it's strong presence and you never want to make anyone look clownish. This is a great cover shot and Rihanna looks incredible.


#6 Do you remember this VIVA GLAM M.A.C ad Lady Gaga did? This was and is my favorite look she's ever done, her features look so soft and beautiful in the picture - I fell in love! I do confess that I did end up buying the lipstick and lip gloss and found it to be a little deadening so I popped it with Mally Beauty's Life is Fuschia Highshine and that did the trick.


#5 Nicki Minaj, she is a makeup lover just like you and me, and her catchy song "Supper Base" is a great jam to put makeup on to. Have you ever noticed how she loves to play with neon colored eyeliners? My favorite is when she wear 3 or more liner colors at the same time. I want to know what this diva's makeup kit looks like, right?


#4 Do you remember Angelina Jolie on the cover of Vanity Fair's October 2011 issue? I will never forget being at London's Heathrow Airport waiting for my flight and admiring Angelina's beautifully desaturated pink lips. Is it a lipstick? a lip balm? I'll never know.



#3 Kim Kardashian eyelashes were all the rage in 2011. I remember bumping into her at the QVC Studios and she is supper stunning even in person and very nice. Her lashes were done I mean supper coated with mascara. I have to admit, although I have yet to watch an episode of her show, I am a Kim K fan.


#2 Beyonce's 20/20 interview with Katie Couric where she announced to the world that the rumors of her pregnancy were true. Beyonce wore Mally Beauty during the interview and every girl in town wanted the look which was sold as a set for the holidays called "my favorite things". I could not get enough of that highshine lip gloss called "fuzzy navel".


#1 The world will never be the same without the legendary pop singer Amy Winehouse and her iconic winged eyeliner. I used to fantasize about hanging out with her and using my Mally Beauty Liquid Eyeliner on her, which stays on like a tattoo btw. Aww, Amy, I miss her.

No comments:

Post a Comment