Thursday, January 12, 2012

Kendall Jenner on Sherri Hill Fashion Show 2012

Kendall Jenner is the oldest daughter of Kris and Bruce Jenner. She has a younger sister, Kylie Jenner and half sisters Kourtney, Kim and Khloe Kardashian and half brother Rob Kardashian. Featured in Paper magazine's 'The Beautiful People' with Kylie. Model for Wihelmina Models. Previously complete photo shoots and represented Forever21.

She said on her blog
"This week I walked the runway for the first time ever at the Sherri Hill Spring 2012 fashion show during Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York!! I was so nervous since it was my first time on the runway, but I had so much fun! My sisters Kim and Kourtney came out to support me so it really helped having them there cheering me on.
I think I’m addicted to runway now, LOL!!"


Kourtney Kardashian quote
"My sister Kendall walked in her first ever runway show last night for Sherri Hill!
She strutted down that catwalk like a major supermodel. Kim and I of course went to sit front row to see our sister walk, something we would never miss!
We almost cried we were so proud of our gorgeous sister. Kendall is also the sweetest most down to earth girl in the world, which makes it that much better. Kendall seriously rocked the show."


Khloe Kardashian quote
"Kendall looked so ridiculously amazing in the Sherri Hill fashion show last night, I cannot get over it!!!! She strutted that runway like a pro — it was her very first and I can say with complete confidence that it definitely won’t be her last. I am bursting with pride for my beautiful baby sisters!"


Kim Kardashian quote
"Last night Kendall stepped out for her very first runway show at the Sherri Hill fashion show in NYC!!
She looked absolutely stunning! Kourt and I were there to support her and we could not have been more proud of our little sister. She worked the runway like a professional supermodel and looked so amazing."

Here are the rest of the photos




No comments:

Post a Comment