Thursday, January 12, 2012

Gucci Spring 2012



OMG I am in love! Not that I already wasn't in love with Gucci but I love all these pieces. They are celebrating 90 years and so they went a little Art Deco for Spring 2012! Emerald with gold and black and white, oh my!




I've been obsessed with this emerald green for so long but it is so hard to find! Hopefully now that Gucci is using it, other fashion designers will jump on it too.


This art deco inspired room has most of the elements I am in love with currently. Metallic's, bold graphics, black, white! I may have to add some of these elements to my own pad. Here is what I've designed.


1. Nude Painting 2. 4 Door Custom Cabinet 3. Crystal Chandelier 4. Astro Gallery Obelisk 5. Pierre Frey Kubus Fabric 6. Art Deco Lock Set 7. Orb Objet 8. Etos Lamp 9. Art Deco Settee

No comments:

Post a Comment